Advertise your business, service, event, or message on the Blue Mouse big screen!
The audience is in their seats and on the screen is the advertisement or message for your business, service, event, or occasion. Reach Hundreds of people weekly and thousands of people monthly at very cost-effective rates.
Please inquire through the form below, or call us at 253-905-1045 after 10am to discuss your advertising options.
On-Screen Advertising Info
- 750+ average weekly attendance
- 3200+ average monthly attendance
- 205 seating capacity, 7 screenings per week including Rock Horror Picture Show and Friday Night Frights
- Audiences are from Tacoma and greater Pierce County with reach to Thurston and King Counties as well as film fans from out of state
- Audiences support local businesses and causes, value community, cultural events, accessible experiences, and family-friendly activities
Placement and Frequency
Ads display for 10 seconds at least four times during the 30 minute pre-show slideshow (except during private parties or rentals). The Blue Mouse Theatre cannot guarantee the placement of any ad in the rotation order. Your ad can be seen up to 90 times a month, reaching an audience of 1000.
Prices are on a per slide basis. Purchase of additional slides is at the per slide pricing for each. Billing begins from the first run date of a slide and will be billed monthly from that date and not by calendar month.
- Non-profit Organizations…..$80
13 Weeks (5% discount)
- Non-profit Organizations…$247
26 Weeks (10% discount)
- Non-profit organizations….$468
52 weeks (15% discount)
- Non-profit organizations…..$884
- Ads display in four-week cycles, ending on Thursdays.
- Ad artwork is due on Tuesday by 6pm for a Friday start.
- Renewal orders are due via email before the contracted end date.
We will send you a PDF invoice by email at the time of your reservation. Invoice payments are due and payable on receipt. Please stop by to pay by credit card, or send a check (with on-screen advertising in the memo) to:
Blue Mouse Theatre
2611 N. Proctor
Tacoma, WA 98407
Ads will be projected in widescreen format. All ads must be submitted exactly in the following specifications. Any deviation may cause your slide to display improperly on-screen and potentially delay the start of your advertising. The Blue Mouse is not responsible for creating or adjusting slides.
- Aspect ratio: 1280 x 720; 400 dpi; 16.9 ratio
- JPG is the preferred file format
- Only static images can be used – no video or animation.
- Keep essential info away from top, bottom and sides; leave a margin around your design.
- Thin script fonts should be avoided. Make sure all text is crisp and clear.
- Use high-resolution photos/images in your ad design.
- Material must be suitable for all ages.
- We cannot accept political or religious ads, but we’ll run ads for local community causes.
- All ads will be reviewed for quality and content by the Theatre and will be accepted or declined on a case by case basis.
- The Blue Mouse Theatre reserves the right to refuse advertisers.
- Slides may be changed every four weeks.
Refunds or credits:
- No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations mid-cycle.